Sunday 6 April 2008

More Stuff in Stdtools

There's more new stuff in the stdtoold package. The package cleanup has now been done (partially), and is available here. There is more coming, but that should do for the moment.

I've also added a new slider bar element to the GUI. It's pretty elementary, but should serve nicely. I also have plans for a more general 'widget' element, that allows you to embed and organize other elements. Note that this goodie GUI stuff is not released yet. It will come out sometime in the future.

In the meantime, I still don't have the new pygame 1.8 yet. Ubuntu is (like always) a bit slow in getting these packages upstream. I'll just have to wait out a bit longer (and I'm a bit lazy, since apparently there's some issues with stdtools and pygame 1.8, and I don't want to fix them just yet).

1 comment:

Martijn said...

Uhm, check your link!
It sends me to http//www.wgtower ...