Wednesday 9 April 2008

The Results Are In

It's been a while since the last post, hasn't it? I've just been relaxing a bit since the tests. And preparing mentally for the final exams in May. Or something. Now though, results are in, and they are mixed. Let me put up a short list for you. The marks are out of ten, with ten being highest and one being lowest. 5.5 is the lowest passable grade.

  • Physics: 8.0
  • Latin: 5.4
  • Math: 4.9
  • Chemistry: coming in thursday. But it's definitely good.
So that's a mixed bag right there. I knew I screwed up math, so that mark was not altogether unsurprising, but I thought I did pretty good on Latin. I guess I didn't though. So I'm kinda bummed I only just failed that. That's totally unacceptable really.

I get a second chance on two of these by my choice, so obviously I'm going to try math and Latin again. Those tests will both be next Monday, so I'm not completely finished yet.

No comments: